Monday, July 11, 2011

one half of one year = Laela!

what was once this...


... has become this...

... and i can't stand it!!!

little miss laela carolina is 6 months old today. i don't know when it happened, or where the time went... but it happened, and it went! this precious little girl has captured my heart in a way that i never knew was possible. it's been hard, but i've honestly enjoyed every minute. i've loved learning how to put myself last... after my daughter, after my husband. i've loved watching her personality take shape. i've loved watching her discover her hands, her feet, her voice, her surroundings. i now know what the word *joy* actually means.

i can't wait for more... love you lae :)

3 comments:

  1. oh my word. i can't stand it. WHY is she not in my arms? oh yeah...i'm at efy. can't wait to hold her. be prepared to never hold her while i'm home. well...except to breast feed cause i do not have that capability. :) love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joy is the word! So grateful for both of you being here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is seriously the cutest thing I have ever seen! I want her and Noah to meet so bad! Looks like they would have fun comparing rolls:) Miss you guys!! COME TO TEXAS!

    ReplyDelete