Saturday, December 19, 2009

cuteness

so there is one thing i really like about my new job... the cute customers! we aren't very busy right now before the merger, so we really get to know our customers. there are a few arizona cardinals that come in from time to time, which we LOVE, and there are our regulars. the last two days we have had about three people a day come in to just make a deposit and chat because they "love how we know everyone's name." it's pretty darn fun. anyways, today was especially cool because one of our cute regulars came in. she is this cute little grandma who just LOVES christmas. she chatted with me for about fifteen minutes after i cashed her checks, and somewhere in there it came out that i had just gotten married and that we bought our first tree. i was talking about how my mom won't give me my christmas ornaments... i take that back... mom is going to give me some of my ornaments and i'm really excited about it... but anyways, i told her how mom didn't really want to give them up. this lady left and about ten minutes later walked back in... with an ornament for me! she also gave me christmas salt and pepper shakers! HOW CUTE IS THAT?!?!?! so now i have an ornament besides those store bought ones we put on it. i LOVE it! :)

2 comments:

  1. Patience...your ornaments are in the mail! Please tell your sweet little lady I love her!

    ReplyDelete