Tuesday, July 6, 2010

ooooooooh, yes please!



so the other night, i had a rough pregnant night... if i have those sometimes now, i don't even want to think about when i'm like seven months... oof

anyways, my dear friend maille told me i needed to get a snoogle.... at first i thought maybe she misspelled snuggie, but then i remembered that maille is smarter than i am, and she NEVER misspells ANYTHING (she's a writer), so i googled it.

UM, YES PLEASE! (if you forgot my birthday in february, or would like to take care of the pregnant lady, i will totally take charity) haha :)


this simply looks like heaven, and they say it's great for feedings in the middle of the night once the baby is here as well. it's kinda pricey, but i'm definitely going to order one for when i get back to arizona. i am SO excited! thanks maille! :)

2 comments:

  1. Honestly it would have been great to have being pregnant. I am a back sleeper and finally around month 8 or 9 I had to sleep on my side which equals no sleep. That would have been nice. And for feeding...I think a flat bed is best...again we have a super soft bed and its not condusive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You bet, baby. 'Course, I never managed to get one, but I dreamt of it and that helped a little. It's not recommended to sleep on your back past the sixth month, 'cos that baby can cut off a major artery and weaken your heart.

    ReplyDelete