Tuesday, June 29, 2010

more than tired...

so this baby is killing me! my doctor said it best when she said it would suck the life right out of me.... it's true. i used to be able to do 5 crabbing trips a day, and now i'm dead after 3! i used to be a night owl, and now i'm a bear after 10 pm. (dad said he never thought he would see the day when he stayed up later than me.)

i love it though... even though it's super stressful and VERY expensive ($750 for the doc to look "up there"... are you KIDDING ME?), i am so excited about this little life inside me. sometimes i am scared that we jumped in a little too soon... before we got our own feet underneath us, but how can i not be grateful that heavenly father is giving me my biggest dream of all???!!!

anyways, nothing much... just some musings from the pregnant lady

more to come... :)

1 comment:

  1. I remember it well! But look what I got...YOU! So worth it!

    ReplyDelete