Saturday, December 11, 2010

Day 16-Another picture of yourself



well, since I have not been able to sleep since 4 am per a potty break, a wiggly fetus, and gas (yes i said it... welcome to pregnancy) i have left my husband to peaceful slumber in the bed and am camped out on the couch... why not blog! :)

another picture of myself... if only i felt comfortable taking one right now, you would die laughing. you know how when you have short hair and sleep on it wet it looks really interesting in the morning? well mine is all kinds of delicious right now.

anyways, i think i will settle for this one...

i chose this one mainly because i really miss my sisters. we have never been away from eachother for extended periods of time (minus krista's and my missions) and i've now been in Arizona for almost 18 months. sure i have visited utah to see them and been home once, but it is NOT the same.

i also chose this picture because it was Christmas of 2007. We weren't sure if we were going to be together on Christmas the next year, so we made sure to take family pics. We did end up together for Christmas 2008, but then i went and got married. we didn't have the money to fly back last year, so we weren't together, and now with laela coming two weeks after christmas, there is again no way to be with my family. i am excited that my parents are coming out, and my sisters are coming down for laela's arrival. we are going to celebrate christmas (including a christmas dinner) and a new baby... it's ok that it's a couple weeks late. i just hope that next christmas we will be able to get the whole family together... including grandparents and JJ's side... down at the fort (that's what we call the grand's place in florida)

2 comments:

  1. Oh man, I remember those days. I hated waking up to go to the bathroom and not being able to fall back asleep. Don't worry, that changes with a baby. I could sleep anywhere, anytime now. I'm sorry you don't get to be with your fam for Christmas, but I'm excited to see you when we come down. And that's great you'll be celebrating with them a couple weeks later. I can't believe how close you are to your due date! Yay!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't even think about Christmas!!! Bu can't wait for January!!!! :0)

    ReplyDelete