Thursday, June 3, 2010

arizona drivers

Arizona_License_Plate.jpg


excuse me sir, why would you give me the finger when i was here first? why do you have more right to this spot of the freeway than i do? why do you ride my tail when i am in the right lane of the freeway going the speed limit... why not just pass me like a normal person instead of telling me to get out of your way?


excuse me ma'am, why would you rather run me off the road than let me merge? why would you pull in front of me when there is no one behind me? (especially since if i did the same thing, you would ride my bumper, wave your hands at me, and call me all sorts of dirty names?)


i never thought i would find meaner drivers than utah drivers... i was wrong... it must be the heat makes people cranky...

No comments:

Post a Comment