Wednesday, September 15, 2010

all my single ladies...


remember that saturday night live? LOVED it! :) speaking of justin... he was on ellen the other day, and i got so excited because it's about time for a new album from that boy, but no such luck... he was on promoting his movie. i really hope he releases an album soon cause i can only listen to sexy back so many times. :)

anyways, that is so not what this post was supposed to be about. my hubby left me this morning for ten days! that's about how long it took me to get used to being away from him and calm down this summer... so basically i will be a mess until he gets back. it's not so bad during the day because i only get to see him for a couple hours at night anyways, but those couple hours are going to be lonely... not to mention sleeping by myself. it's really hard especially now that i'm pregnant. Laela has started kicking me a lot at night, and i get really restless because i can't find a comfortable position without crushing her... so basically i'm never comfortable. usually all it takes is JJ reaching over and rubbing my belly to calm her down and my back to calm me down. i foresee very little sleep in my immediate future.

so i am a single lady for the next ten days, so anyone that would like to distract me is welcome too. it just hit me this morning about 9:30 and i got very sad. we might get on each other's nerves sometimes when we are always together, but it's miserable when we are apart. he was so adorable last night. he made sure that all the laundry was done, all the dishes were done and put away, and he purified and filled up all our water jugs so hopefully i won't have to.

i love my hubby and can't wait for him to get back!

1 comment:

  1. Hey there! How's life? How's my little Laela? 1 more day! Hope you're feeling better! love you!!!!

    ReplyDelete