Saturday, September 12, 2009

Why I love my kids (January 8, 2009)

1. they call me miss... not miss maurer... (sometimes, but 99% of the time... just miss)
2. they dance the duggy in class
3. they say, "miss, here go my paper"
4. they say, "see... what had happened was..." and then give me some really lame excuse of why they didn't do their work
5. they talk about me in other teachers' classes
6. they want to hang out in my room before and after school
7. they get really excited when i bring them something... even if it's something like a pencil
8. they say, "wow miss, you must really love us!" and they know that i do
9. they teach me their secret hand shakes
10. they call me the "throwedest" (ghetto talk for coolest) teacher in class
11. they call me a big kid
12. one of them walks two hallways out of her way between third and fouth period just to give me a hug... every day

13. when i miss a day of school they say, "miss, where was you at yesterday?"
14. one of them waits outside my classroom every morning and lights up when he sees me... then he asks me five times a day if i'm going to his basketball game... then pretends like he doesn't care, but i know he wants me there
15. for some of them, mine is the only class they are passing
16. they are all up in my personal business
17. they actually behave when i don't feel well
18. they like coming to spanish class
19. they make beats all class period
20. they love me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment