Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Day 13-A letter to someone who has hurt you recently

So, i have decided that it is nearly impossible for me to blog every day, so i'm just going to go with it, and when i have time i will do another post... that way you won't get so sick of me from reading something EVERY DAY! haha

so this post is kinda hard to even start... i'm going to let it marinate a little and then come back to it...

THREE DAYS LATER:

so i have decided that this is virtuously impossible for me to write... A) because it's a little too personal for a blog, and B) anyone who knows me knows that i usually keep this sort of thing inside... so we will leave it there. :) there definitely is someone i would like to write this letter to, but i would rather talk to them personally instead of broadcasting it all over my blog.

most of my life i have been pretty passive aggressive when it comes to confrontation, which is something i am trying to work on... ask my hubby. :) when we have disagreements i usually will dance around what is really bothering me and say things i really don't mean to get a reaction. he tells me all the time to just tell him what's really wrong so he can fix it. men are the world's worst mind readers! :)

so as for this letter... instead of putting it up for everyone else to read, i shall write it to this person instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment