Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Day 4-A habit that you wish you didn't have

What do you do after work while still waiting for your husband to come pick you up? I blog. :)

Anyways, a habit i wish i didn't have... this is hard... i have a few, but right now i wish that i could actually bring myself to put my clothes away when i take them off instead of dropping them next to my bed. it's so annoying to have to pick up and put away a week's worth of clothing because it takes like ten minutes! plus, stuff is wrinkled that you don't want to be wrinkled. i wish i could be like my hubby who "only likes to handle things once" as he tells me all the time. he walks in from work, goes to the closet, hangs up what needs to be hung up, and puts in the laundry what is dirty....

*sigh* to be so motivated

with me, it's run into house... run to bathroom 'cause baby is jumping on bladder... walk to bedroom... take off work clothes... drop on floor... pick sweat pants and t-shirt up off of floor... put on...

so that is my habit i am going to work on... PUT MY CLOTHES AWAY! :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh me too. But miles is worse than I am. And I so remember the pregnancy days of striping off work clothes for sweats. And now, I just live in my sweats all day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i kind of do the same thing!!! And my husband does what yours does.
    ugh...i just need to be better at it cause it is kind of annoying

    ReplyDelete