Sunday, November 21, 2010

Day 8-Short term goals for this month and when you'll accomplish them

Goals, Goals, Goals... wow this one is going to be a little tough...

1. i need to get my hospital bag packed. i had a dream the other night that my water broke and we had absolutely nothing ready to go. i will do this by the end of the week.

2. we need to tour the two hospitals that we are thinking about delivering at. i will make the phone calls to set up the tours tomorrow.

3. i need have my lessons planned and at least have originals that i can just copy through christmas break. this will give me the time that i need to plan for my maternity leave. i would like this to happen by the beginning of december

those are my goals, we shall see what happens!

2 comments:

  1. I guess it depends on how far you are from the hospital, but I wouldn't worry too much about having your bag packed. My water broke and we didn't go in for about four hours after, so I had plenty of time to pack. Also, do the hospitals offer labor and delivery classes on what to expect? I'd go to one if they do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Lucas was born only a little over two hours after my water broke at home. Pack your bag. So exciting!

    ReplyDelete