Friday, November 19, 2010

Day 6-Favorite super hero and why


My most favorite super hero of all time is SHE-RA, Princess of Power. why, you ask? well, because she is AWESOME. i might have had a HUGE crush on He-Man, her twin brother, so of course i would love his sister's show even better... since it was all about girl power. i also love it because she changed from bad to good. she was kidnapped as a baby and brought up to believe she was a general in the evil army fighting against the Great Rebellion. He-Man finds out who she is, turns her to the good side, and she then joins the Great Rebellion to fight against evil... whoa... lots of gospel analogies to be made there. :) Anyways, She-Ra is my favorite, and that is why! :)

2 comments:

  1. you do remember of course that in kindergarten you had velcro shoes with puffed, plastic she-ras on the sides right? and that joseph chisolm in my 2nd grade class *called* you she-ra because of your shoes.

    please tell me you remember that. :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh i didn't until just now! and i would walk on my toes in those shoes and it would freak him out! that is HILARIOUS!

    ReplyDelete