Wednesday, November 24, 2010

WHOA, i'm behind! Days 9, 10, and 11!

So I have had some very busy days at work, hence the no blogging while at work... and then when I get home, I am so tuckered out that the blog is the last thing on my mind. They don't pay me enough for what I've been doing lately! What do I do besides blog you may be thinking? Well I am creating an elementary Spanish curriculum for 6 different grade levels... it's fun... not really, but I do love my job and am grateful to have it. ANYWAYS...

Day 9-Something you're proud of in the past few days
Well something I am VERY proud of is that i CHOPPED my hair off today! It was really scary, especially when she put my hair in a pony tail and then hacked it off. I have to be completely honest. I am a little obsessed with the kardashian sisters, and I L-O-V-E their hair. I also love that I have two sisters as well, and that we all had long beautiful hair. Isn't that so funny/weird that that was keeping me from cutting my hair?! I didn't want to be the only sister with short hair, and I didn't want to be "that" pregnant lady/new mom that cuts her hair because she just can't handle it. But... I couldn't. I only ever did my hair on Sunday mornings, and even then not very often. I either went to school with wet curly hair or wet hair up in a bun with a headband... real attractive. So then as I thought about it more I realized that the kardashian sisters have a slew of stylists that do their hair for them every day, and it was ok to be "that" pregnant lady. I needed a change, and I needed something easy to take care of. besides... it's freakin adorable!


Day 10-Songs you listen to when you're bored, happy, sad, mad, hyped

um, this is kinda hard to be honest... the older i get, the less music i listen to. wow... i sound like a grandma! haha

bored - if i'm bored and want to listen to music i will probably try to get un-bored, so i'll usually put on something really fun like a musical... read "wicked" or "legally blond"... and belt it out
happy - if i'm happy i love to listen to some good "girl" music like sara bareilles, kelly clarkson, or colbie callait
sad - my new favorite song is "i look to you" by whitney houston, sang by mercedes on GLEE. it is seriously gorgeous, the vocals are hot, and the message is just what you need to hear when you are feeling down... there is always someone there who will understand and give you strength.
mad - i'm a little obsessed with chris brown's "deuces" which is an angry song to begin with. the beat is angry, the lyrics are angry... basically it's pretty darn hot
hyped - um... i don't think ive been hyped any time recently, so i have no idea what i would listen to. probably just something with a good beat to keep you hyped

Day 11-Another picture of you and your friends

this is jules, joshy, and i at my wedding. it was pretty much the BEST WEEK EVER! just ask them, they'll tell you! :) basically, my parents love them as much as me (my dad might even like julie a tad bit more than me! haha... it's cause she's pretty darn funny) and they have an open invitation at my house whether i am there or not... seriously... my mom even invited josh to live at my house if he got this internship he wanted with marriott... and they told jules to come stay with them for spring break. i have great friends. :)

2 comments:

  1. um... yes, it was the best week ever. and yes your dad loves me (and if it wasn't weird i would be his best friend. i love brother daddy papa maurer), but i'm sad to say i pretty much look gross in every single photo at your wedding. sad face.

    and i might go hang out with your rents during spring break. like for reals though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your hair!
    And am always happy when your friends want to visit! They remind me of you!

    ReplyDelete