Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Day 3-A picture of you and your friends


so this was hard because i have so many different pictures with friends, so i decided to go with the most recent. we went to utah in october to see family and friends, and also so that my sisters could throw me a baby shower. thanks chicas! :) so here we go...

this is a picture at said baby shower (note i do NOT look pregnant... i swear she's in there, and boy is my belly getting huge!) with my dear friends desiree and kendra. i was kinda adopted into their circle of friends my junior year of college when i got back from my mission. i obviously couldn't live with my bestie joshua ross blade (since he is a boy) so i got to live with another of our friends, deveney. through dev and josh i met our amazing circle of friends, who have slowly moved away, married each other, married others, started families, and got into the mormon tabernacle choir! (that's des) :) whenever we are in town we have "family reunions" as i like to call them, and we are all as close as ever. i will always miss my junior and senior year when life was a bit more simple... when we talked about being EFY counselors... when kendra rubbed a cat on her face to make her then fiance mad cause he is allergic to cats... when we all had roommate issues (there is always that one ya know?)... terrorizing waitresses at cracker barrel... when we played mario cart for hours on end (maybe even during a stake conference or two... or was that mario party?)... when we all had enough money to shop and eat out whenever we wanted... before big girl life. :) ah the nostalgia!

so that is my picture explanation... see you tomorrow! :)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Kar. I miss those days too and I'm really hoping you move back so we can be closer and our babies can play together. Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I made the blog. I think I blogged more about your shower than you did, chica! What's up with that? :) I'm so glad you got adopted into the circle of friends. It wouldn't be the same without you. I SO wish we all lived closer and could have our reunions more regularly. Miss you guys!!! Loves!!!

    ReplyDelete